DNS exiting

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Mon Mar 20 23:58:47 UTC 2000

> Sorry - I was in too much of a hurry to get this out...
>
> The machine is an IBM Aptiva, P100, with 64Mb RAM, IDE 1Gb HD, Running
> FreeBSD 2.2.5 - Running ISC Bind 8.2.1

	The current BIND version is BIND 8.2.2-P5.

> There weren't any messages in /var/log/messages pertaining to the
> shutdown.

	For a segmentation fault I would not expect any.
	What does a stack backtrace produce?  Yes, we are interested in
	bugs in old versions as they may still exist in the current
	version.  We need to at least eliminate known bugs.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com