Help, Please...

Cinense, Mark macinen at sandia.gov
Tue Mar 21 20:13:20 UTC 2000

Greetings DNS Community,

	In my environment, we have sub domains that I am not authoritative
for.  I am authoritative for the domain, sandia.gov.  Well port 53 became
restrictive last week, to only ns1, ns2, ns3, and ns4.  Now MX requests are
not being resolved, and information on sub domains are not getting resolved
as well.  I do have a forwarders statement on ns3 and ns4 to go to the
external nameservers, so that we can resolve external addresses.  However
internal sub domain resolution is not working.  What am I doing wrong?
Please help me...  thanks in advance...

Mark A Cinense