DNS: anything goes?

Nonny Moose nonny at invalid.addy
Wed May 31 02:58:25 UTC 2000

Not blaming DNS -- just questioning the attitude of the miscreant's ISPs. I
was just surprised that they've let the spammer introduce such bogus records
into the DNS.

I also don't think that leaving the victim to sort out forged DNS records
with the perp is desirable. You'd end up with a lot of hi-jacking of domains
from victims who can't afford an international civil lawsuit.

-N

news:39345896.CB74F7E3 at daimlerchrysler.com...