Zone file

Maurizio Cimaschi mcc at iol.it
Mon May 1 21:02:19 UTC 2000

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 04:05:42AM +0800, Mark Lo wrote:
> @      IN        SOA     space1.3dsources.com.
> markloky at netvigator.com.(

markloky.netvigator.com.

>             IN              NS       space1.3dsources.com.

There's no "A" record for the host space1, but you need one.

>             IN             MX   5   space1.3dsources.com.
> 23             IN           NS    space1.3dsources.com.

I don't think that a host name may consist of only numbers, but i'm not
sure. By the way this line is not needed since there's no delegation.

> 23             IN           MX   space1.3dsources.com.

You need a preference number even if you have a single mail exchanger.

--
Ciao, Maurizio.