Prob delegation .com.au domains

Nick admin at wildcomm.net
Thu May 4 04:32:59 UTC 2000

Thank you.

I didnt realize this , I have made the delegation changes now
I'll wait for the whois to update before trying again.

This has been a prob for me  all the .com  and .net domains work  i can
delegate them and no probs  but .com.au  is a bugger.
Hopefully ill get the zone files right sooner or later

Regards
Nick