Accessing private network from the Internet

Thierry nospam_thierryb_ms at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 4 20:45:10 UTC 2000

my whole network (DNS, Mail, Web, FTP servers) is composed with private IP
addresses : 10.1.1.0
I've setup a firewall between the Internet and my network.

The mail server is running multiple domain (using vpop) so I've binded an IP
address for each domain.
I've done the same thing for the FTP server.

Everything is working perfectly locally.

Can I keep my private addresses or do I need official IP addresses for each
server and each virtual email domain ?

Thanks,
Thierry.