Silly question of reverse lookup [PRIMER again!]

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Fri May 12 17:14:58 UTC 2000

On Sat, May 13, 2000 at 12:28:39AM +0800, ACE in hungry wrote:
> So I need to co-operate with my ISP, right? I think they provide the reverse
> lookup service, and I have booked only 16 IP address. I don't think they would
> use RFC 2317 to do the reverse lookup.

Right.

You lose nothing by asking.

Hmmm.  I guess that depends where in the world you are.  Make your best
informed decision.  ;-/

> BTW, from your last name, you seems to be a Chinese. Where are you from?

Right again.

Lincoln, Nebraska, USA.  ;-)  [My father was from Shanghai, Shanghai
Province, ChungKuo.  My mother was from another foreign country called
California.  ;-)]

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B