how can i register domain .com using .com.sg primary server?

wwwsuresh at my-deja.com wwwsuresh at my-deja.com
Sat May 13 05:14:55 UTC 2000

Hi genius

how can i register & host the domain .com using .com.sg primary server?

How can i host .com sites under .com.sg server.
I 'm having a web server in Singapore. I want to host .com sites under
the server. I can able to register a domain .com.sg (sgnic.com.sg) and
i can able to assign my own primary server. But I was not able to
register a .com domain (networksolutions.com) using my singapore server
primary. It is not acception as a server. Anybody having an idea.
please help me out.

thanks

bye
Suresh