BIND8 & MySQL

chrismc at scrappy.primary.net chrismc at scrappy.primary.net
Tue May 16 13:23:34 UTC 2000

I think you misunderstood what I'm after.  I'm not looking to have the
named querying directly off the MySQL, merely have it load zones off
MySQL.  I can see where you are going with that, and yes MySQL is absurdly
slower at queries than is named.  I'm simply looking for a way to have the
zones files maintained in MySQL, then loaded into named directly from
there (No text zones in between).  As far as numbers for you, I don't know
but I would guess its a lot ;-)

\ Chris McCracken
/ UNIX System Administrator
\ Primary Networks Internet