Other than KILL?

Cinense, Mark macinen at sandia.gov
Tue May 16 14:24:43 UTC 2000

The reason a -9 was put into the script, is because named would not shutdown
all the time.  So I guess that is why the last administrator put it in
there.  Is there any way of providing nameservice that produces .9995
uptime.  The customer wants to have nameservice with these stats 24x7.  Is
this possible?

Mark A Cinense