findns error?

Cinense, Mark macinen at sandia.gov
Wed May 17 14:01:07 UTC 2000

Cricket,

	I got the right file, I think.  It's the reverse lookup file right?
That is the only file that I found that was missing the trailing dot.  Any
way I restart named, and now get this message the message file.

	May 17 07:46:34 ns0 named[7010]: Zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa"
(file	db.local): No default TTL	set using SOA minimum instead

	This is what I have in that file.

;
; Address to hostname mappings for net loopback
;
@       IN      SOA     ns0.sandia.gov. macinen.sandia.gov.     (
                                2       ;Serial
                                3600    ;Refresh
                                300     ;Retry
                                3600000 ;Expire
                                86400 ) ;Default TTL

                        IN      NS      ns0.sandia.gov.
1                       IN      PTR     localhost.

	Does this look ok?

Mark