Problems w/ Reverse DNS and RFC 2317

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Thu May 18 01:19:19 UTC 2000

You might also want to review the "Reverse DNS Overview" or whatever I
call it when I periodically re-publish it on this mailing list [since
you've already demonstrated that you know how to peruse the archives].
It doesn't specifically address your issues, but it may give you some
more idea how it works.

I'm sure that somebody out there is glad that I decided to skip that
this month.  ;-)  And I'll be on vacation much of next month.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B