Network Solutions Misery

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Fri May 19 19:56:33 UTC 2000

Your son's opinion and experiences, and mine, are obviously different. One
does not necessarily invalidate the other. I too am an internet
professional. As with anything else, persons shopping for domain
registrations should do their research and comparisons appropriately. I
did, and am satisfied. As I stated before, I can't speak to trouble issues
because I haven't had any.