Bind hangs

Gary Wardell gwardell at Yeshua.cc
Wed May 24 16:02:53 UTC 2000

Hi,

You might look at the log file and see what named was doing when it hung.
 It it's repeatable you might turn on the debugging to get a better
picture.

I have a hanging problem and traced it to a lookup of a particular server
(adsdl.conducent.com).  And this is repeatable.  This server is used by
TimeSink's AdBot so it appeared to be unrelated to what the users were
doing.

Gary