please,please help

dp021500 dp at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 20:01:58 UTC 2000

Thanks for you help, I have just made some changes
to my priamary-secondary DNS. I hope I understood
what you were explaining. The new changes are as
follows:

=====================================
yrip.com.  IN  NS  ns1.granitecanyon.com.
yrip.com.  IN  NS  ns2.granitecanyon.com.
           IN  MX  10  yrip.com.    ;Primary Mail
           IN  TXT "YrIP, Your Internet Provider"

; RP records authorize others to submit zone changes
; from the email address in the first filed.
; the '@' is replaced by "."

yrip.com.  IN  RP root.yrip.com. dpaulus.yrip.com.

dpaulus.yrip.com. IN TXT "David Paulus, NIC handle: DP3764"

;Address for the canonical names
;many emailers expect the name localhost to exist
;in a domain with this specific, reserved address.
localhost.yrip.com. IN  A 127.0.0.1

;IP address for zone of my domain
yrip.com.     IN  A 216.240.170.158

ns               IN  CNAME ns.yrip.com.
www           IN  CNAME ns.yrip.com.
ftp               IN  CNAME ns.yrip.com.
;news         IN  CNAME ns.yrip.com.
mail            IN  CNAME ns.yrip.com.

I hope this will fix it. (the problem with my Apache virtual name Server.
Which will not display any website information.)

If Anyone see anything else that looks wrong please let me  know.
I must get this server up, Its been over 1 week.

THANKS very very much,
David Paulus
toosafe at hotmail.com

news:r%RW4.49$u47.1824 at burlma1-snr2...