Adding records via command line in Windows NT

Brian Bates pbbates at one.net.au
Mon May 8 12:14:34 UTC 2000

Anyone know how to add records via command line and windows NT 4.0.  I need
to add alot of entries, over 2000, and these are based on 4 templates.
Cutting and pasting into the two dns files hasn't worked.  Only the 1st line
gets read.  The windows NT 4.0 reskit util dnscmd.exe doesn't allow
/recordadd while the 2000 version does it fails under 4.0.

I'm currently looking for tools on the internet but so far have had no luck.

Brian