Slave server update/win2k

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Nov 1 03:16:31 UTC 2000

See Bug #977 in src/CHANGES, BIND 8.2.3-T2B and above. The behavior will
differ depending on what version of BIND you're running. How the Win2K boxes
react to either REFUSED or NOTIMPL is anyone's guess, but at least with
NOTIMPL you have a reasonable chance that it'll do what you want, i.e. the
client will eventually find the current master and update it.

- Kevin