Setting up secondary DNS please help me ..

Sundar sundar at netwxs.com
Fri Nov 3 04:32:27 UTC 2000

Hello All,
                I am very new to this mailing list as well as networking .

                I am setting up a secondary DNS server .Below is my named.conf file .
When I reload the ndc it is grabbing only the db.mmzone info which is in named.conf .But I need to grab all the bind files in the bind directory .My primary DNS server is using NT Server using bind-4 .For the cofiguration I need to mention the host name or domain name + host name .

I am using redhat 6.2 for secondary dns and my primary dns is using NT 4.0 .
Do I need to modify anything on my primary dns for my secondary grabing .
please help me how to do it .

//  /etc/named.conf

options {
 directory "/var/named";
 fetch-glue no;
 recursion no;
 allow-update{ 203.127.238.5; };
 allow-query{ 203.127.238/255.255.255.128; 127.0.0/8; };
 transfer-format many-answers;
};
zone "." in {
 type hint;