Non-existent host/domain

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Mon Nov 6 00:09:22 UTC 2000

	Most of your problem will be in the web server's configuration
	and not the DNS.  If you can lookup the address in the DNS
	then the DNS is configured.

	Since you want the server to become www.mttconseil.com
	rather than web.mttconseil.com I would make web a CNAME
	pointing to www.mttconseil.com and have a A record for
	www.mttconseil.com.  Note when doing this you need to remove
	the existing A record for web.mttconseil.com.

	e.g.
		web CNAME www
		www A 207.35.78.3

	Mark