Non-existent host/domain

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Mon Nov 6 02:07:37 UTC 2000

> Thank you very mush Mark, you save me a lot time and headache; the system is
> working now and I'm able to connect with www.mttconseil.com. The only problem
>  that
> stay is the facte that website clients like bullebd.com can not be solved by
> nslookup and give same massage as for mttconseil.com before.

	If didn't notice that web.mttconseil.com was also the nameserver.
	Submit a host change for web.mttconseil.com to change its name
	to www.mttconseil.com as it is now a CNAME.
	http://www.networksolutions.com/makechanges/forms.html

	As for bullebd.com you need to add a zone for it to named.conf
	on both www.mttconseil.com and portal.mttconseil.com.

	Mark

PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com