alot of ixfr.tmp files

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Thu Nov 9 01:26:48 UTC 2000

	Mikael,
			Are you still having problems with this?  Did you use my fixes
  for 8.2.3 on NT?  Also how many IP addresses do you have bound on
  this system?  I recently discovered that you really are in trouble if you
  have more than 8, even though as many as 18 seems to work.  I do
  have fixes for these, but I'm still testing and I need a full rebuild.
The NT2
  version that I made available through Len Conrad's site at URL:

http://bind8nt.meiway.com/download.cfm

  includes a fix I made to handle an AXFR transfer correctly.  You may
  very well get the same problem with IXFR.  I'll send you my changes
  separately.

			Danny