"request timed out" error?

Mathias Körber mathias at koerber.org
Fri Nov 10 16:39:53 UTC 2000

It would be useful if you could tell us your real
domainname, and the name/IP addresses of the nameservers
you are trying to query. There are many potential reasons
for this (firewall, routing/network problem, misconfiguration etc).
Only if the real data is known can others try and help.
Also: DO you have access to your nameserver's configuration?
Sharing it might help others help figure it out.

mathias

Thanks.