HOSTING AT HOME

tom tom at thesquare.com
Fri Nov 17 21:55:23 UTC 2000

I have the same problem - cable modem/dynamic ip & the Ugate 3200 is workin=
g out great for me.

Check out the Ugate 3000 at www.ugate.net

The Only Hardware with Dynamic DNS Built-in ...

Dynamic IP user can own a domain name: People can always reach you by name,=
 although the IP address keeps changing.
It saves you money: Host your own site rather than pay someone else to do i=
t. No need to pay $70 to register your domain name .
It offers a professional image: Get a shorter and more professional domain =
name-one where YOUR name doesn=92t get lost .
UGate-3000 is an integrated high speed Internet gateway

I have a cable modem...dynamic ip address.

I want a static...I would like to pay under $100 a month

any ideas...I have a 450 mhz with 256 meg of ram I want to use.
I only have a few sites...

any companies that provide cheap static ip address

thanks