chroot + bind 9.0.1

sixx xyz at neoscene.com
Tue Nov 21 03:56:11 UTC 2000

I've been trying to get bind 9 working in a chroot jail and i get
this error below after following all the HOWTOs out there.
FYI, i've copied all the necessary files over to my jail (/home/named)

[root at bind etc]# /home/named/bin/named -u named -t /home/named/
/home/named/bin/named: chroot(): Permission denied

Its seems that all would work if the rights for /home/named is 711 rather
then the default of 700 which would allow others to access my files.

Any ideas?