Linux DNS

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Thu Nov 23 18:32:01 UTC 2000

		Nicolai Langfeldt wrote a great howto for the Linux Documentation
  Project. My mind is blank about the URL, but if you use the above names
  as lookups in a search engine, it wouldn't take long to find it.  The URL
  starts with the howto hostname.

		You should still get Cricket Liu's book.  The howto just gets you started.

			Danny