vulnerable

digitalconscious.com mjs at digitalconscious.com
Sun Nov 26 14:43:50 UTC 2000

im running RH 6.2 with BIND 8.2.2-P5 and it seems I've been hacked, was
there any exploit for this version of BIND??...If so, ..what was it because
I'm assuming he might of got in my box thought that daemon,...I could be
wrong....but someone mentioned it probably happened through BIND

also to upgrade to BIND 8.2.2-7, how do I do this,...can I just download the
tarball and install it,..overwritting the old version...will this work ok?

Thanks in advance...
mjs

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat