Multiple domains

Ricky Salmon ricky_dns at delriotech.net
Tue Nov 28 21:52:54 UTC 2000

That's named base virtual hosting on Apache.  All DNS does is tell the
client what IP address to goto, your browser points to port 80 (usually) on
that IP, and Apache sorts out the request into what directory to send it to.
Check the Apache site for documentation on Name Base Virtual Hosting.  It's
really simple.

Ricky