ndc changes to root user

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Thu Nov 30 12:50:43 UTC 2000

	Named is *always* started as root.
	ndc can pass additional arguements to named, just add the
	same arguements as you use to start named normally.

	e.g.
		ndc start <arguements>
	or if your system library has a broken getopt
		ndc -- start <arguements>

	Also you should upgrade to BIND 8.2.2-P7 as there are DoS
	flaws in BIND 8.2.2-P5.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.