Problem Re-Installing Bind on Windows NT

ME svp011467 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 16:16:57 UTC 2000

Hello,
I am attempting to re-install BIND on an NT 4.0 SP4
box and this is the error I am getting from
the Bind Installer (bindinstall v 1.2.0)

"An error occurred while copying non-critical
file nsupdate.exe [The System cannot find the file
specified. Do you wish to continue]?"

And I continue and it give me an error for
all the files then it bombs.
Can you help me with this problem? I event
went as far as deleting the existing key in the
registry for isc bind. Also, I have no idea what
the "browse" button on the installer is for,
because it doesnt work. Does that determine the
source for the file copies? Uninstall fails as well.

Thanks for any help.

Sanjay