Non-authoritative answer (qtm.net)

Joseph Peterson jay at qtm.net
Thu Oct 12 17:37:14 UTC 2000

Actually I found it..
growl
I couldn't find where the logging was going, and I've got 2281 lines in
my db.qtm file (a LOT to post to a list) so I started going through it..
aparently I need to teach my techs that 216.163.32.509 is NOT a valid
IP! =)  At least it was in the first 100 lines.. hehe

Any suggestions on where I can find this info in a log to make it easier
next time would be appreciated!

Thanks =)