Advice please - creating RR's with www.freeparking.co.uk

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Wed Oct 18 02:54:18 UTC 2000

		You really are confused.  If you really want to understand about
  BIND, you should go out and buy the BIND Bible "DNS and BIND by
  Cricket Liu, Paul Albitz, Mike Loukides, published by O'Reilly.  Another
  useful introduction is Nicolai Langfeldt's document written mainly for
  Linux, but can be used anywhere.  You can get that from Tucows:

http://howto.tucows.com/otherhowto/DNS-HOWTO