Missing domain

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Tue Oct 24 23:10:05 UTC 2000

The domain is definitely missing from the TLD servers. I can't tell whether
payment is due since NSI has apparently "improved" their website again. So I'll
take your word on that.

Possibilities that come to mind:

1) Someone disputed the domain name and you never saw the paperwork (or didn't
recognize it, or forgot to act on it, etc.). Eventually it goes into an "on
hold" status in this case.

2) Someone has perpetrated a DoS attack on you by successfully instructing
NSI to delete the domain. (This is unlikely since at the very least they'd have
to have the ability to intercept as well as forge your mail).

- Kevin