dns in heterogeneous environment

beetle bailey mrking01 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 13:44:29 UTC 2000

can anyone point me to info regarding issues involved in implementing dns in
a heterogeneous (ms & unix) environment?  with the introduction of win2000
there's a push to move to their implementation of dns.  i'd like to be able
to build an convincing argument for management against that and was hopeing
someone could point me to some info that compared and contrasted the two and
addressed any issues involving interoperability.  thanks.