named-xfer

Leandro Sodré lscunha at predialnet.com.br
Fri Oct 27 02:01:09 UTC 2000

        Hi Kevin...

                I think that i stay in a big trouble, but  let's go... :-))
I saw in my syslog file and it didn't show me nothing...It's one problem,
the other that I lost the authoritite of my reverse address, I change the
bind of server and nothing he always show me this message...

                        " Zone "191.219.200.in-addr.arpa" (file
/var/named/named.comsat.rev): No default TTL set using SOA minimum instead "

                What I must do in two cases ??? :-)))

                Cheers,

                Leandro Sodré

                P.S. Thanks Kevin for the hint !!! :-))