Slow Contacting my host behind NAT

Karina Gómez Salgado kgs at acabtu.com.mx
Thu Sep 21 16:31:29 UTC 2000

I added the 168.192.in-addr.arpa zone in my named.conf.

Really i only use the 192.168.0.X addresses in my internal network, but my dial up
users use another 192.168.20.X , so i prefered the idea of add the full 168.192
zone.

I'm testing in my private network and it seems that the performance is better.
I don't know about my other users but i will be testing all this week.

I will notice you if this work at all.

Thanks

Karina