secondary on different network

Bob Vance bobvance at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Sep 22 22:02:43 UTC 2000

>and the SOA of the authority
Bogosity.
I didn't mean as actually *part* the SOA.
I'm just used to having the NS records right after the SOA.
I guess I should have said,
   "... in the zone data of the authority.
   "

Tks        | <mailto:Bob_Vance at sbm.com>
BV         | <mailto:bobvance at alumni.caltech.edu>
Sr. Technical Consultant,  SBM, A Gates/Arrow Co.
Vox 770-623-3430           11455 Lakefield Dr.
Fax 770-623-3429           Duluth, GA 30097-1511