NXDOMAIN error ?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Sep 27 22:13:00 UTC 2000

Some other server still thinks that "bucs.paymentech.com" is a nameserver for
one of its domains. Dump your database when you see this error, and you should
find the offending NS record in the dump somewhere. Turning on the
"host-statistics" option could help you pinpoint exactly which server is
reporting the stale information, by including source information in the dump,
but uses a lot of memory.

- Kevin