nslookup error

suresh suresh at sol.net.in
Thu Sep 28 08:10:14 UTC 2000

Hi all

We are an ISP In India and running a primary and secondary name server for
domain sol.net.in which is taking care of name resolution for our Dial Up
Customers
and we have another primary and secondary name server for domain
southernonline.net which we are using for the name resolution of our
webhosting customers

So we are using a total of four dedicated servers for name resolution now we
are in need of two servers and atleast for sometime we will not be in a
position to invest on new servers

My Question is can I have only two servers i.e., ns1.sol.net.in and
ns2.sol.net.in and still have the nameservers ns1.southernonline.net and
ns2.southernonline.net respectively on the same servers with out any
disturbance to our customers
both Dial Up and Web hosting Customers if yes How?

I have to fix this up soon I don't have much time to go through the
documents
I request somebody who has already done similar setup or who has some
knowledge to guide me please help me
I 'll be thankful to you.

Thanks in Advance

Suresh