Question about source code.

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Thu Sep 28 16:45:18 UTC 2000

On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 04:21:20PM +0800, R.Z. Pan wrote:
> Hi,please check these code below:(I've added some comments with red color.)

Funny, it all looks white on black to me.

> Is there anyone can give some idea about this?Thanks a lot!

You need to indent it into readability.  Of course, with MS Out****,
you have no hope of doing that.  So get a better mail program.

I noticed some uncommented <-- and <<-- notes in there, too.

What exactly are you trying to do????   What kind of ideas do you
need???

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B