Memory issue?

M.Ashcraft at epixtech.com M.Ashcraft at epixtech.com
Wed Sep 13 22:48:30 UTC 2000

I'm not ruling out syntax errors but that %mem column typically refers to
virtual memory (RAM + SWAP).  Check the size column -- next one to the
right for how much memory named is using.  If named is using swap space
you could have problems.  Use vmstat to check actual memory usage and
paging stats on your system.

Mike

--
Mike Ashcraft, Sr. Network Engineer
epixtech, Inc.
M.Ashcraft at epixtech.com

"Riskable" <YouKnowWho at YouKnowWhat.com>
Sent by: bind-users-bounce at isc.org
09/13/00 02:51 PM