primary nslookup fails sometimes

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Sep 14 00:03:17 UTC 2000

No idea. Everything seems to be in order for "popsite.net". Refreshing
the hints file shouldn't make any difference. If you *really* want to
get to the bottom of this, turn on the "host-statistics yes" option --
warning, this can use up a lot of memory! -- and then dump the database
when you're getting the "host not found" error. That should tell you
what nameserver claimed it didn't exist.

- Kevin