DNS/Network Issue

vu.phan at intertrade.com vu.phan at intertrade.com
Thu Sep 14 23:28:15 UTC 2000

Certain times during the day, we are unable to connect to the
internet-the
times are all at fixed times (they occur at the same time each hour
during the hour).
During this time period, the syslog reports two lines. 1) There may be a
name server already running on [4.21.44.41].53 and 2) There may be a
name
server already running on [127.0.0.1].53.   Is this because we have our
name
server as the start of authority and the InterNIC has another server
registered as the primary and have us registered as the secondary?  I'm
thinking that the times that we are unable to connect to the internet,
the
DNS entries are refreshing.  I'm not really sure though.  Any help
would be great.

Thanks in advance