nslookup *** No address (A) records available for waynegraham.com

Jeremy Laws jeremy.laws at waynegraham.com
Fri Sep 15 13:39:46 UTC 2000

Hi Johnny thanks for your help, but when you  say $ORIGIN is waynegraham.com
is incorrect would it be better to replace it with a "@"?

The reason for the two different PTR is I was told by a SUN engineer to do
it, should I have two different files?

jeremy.laws at waynegraham.com
please cc the above in any reply to the group. Thanks.
"Johnny Damtoft" <JOD at sonofon.dk> wrote in message
news:73F9FD9E5FDDD111BA700000F847EA040A5AFC30 at abexclu.service.dmt.dk...

> And, just one more thing :)
>
> If you check out the Reverse zonefile, the $ORIGIN is waynegraham.com.
Well,