newbie question -- simple dns

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Tue Sep 19 11:33:50 UTC 2000

		You didn't set up the PTR zone for your domain.  This could very well be
  causing you problems.  I noticed that I had a problem similar to this
when I forgot
  to add this to the named.conf file and it had trouble getting domain
information.
  In your case you'll need a

zone "149.159.118.in-addr.arpa" {
        type master;
        file "pz/149.159.118";
};
	added to the named.conf and the file of course added to the pz directory.

			Danny