NDC

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Tue Sep 19 18:19:35 UTC 2000

On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 01:48:11PM +0700, Patrick wrote:
> 	Thank for suggestion but I need to update some thing. I tried to use /usr/local/etc/ndc /h but it still show messages ./ndc: cannot execute. Any furture suggestion.

Have you checked whether in fact ./ndc (1) is a file, (2) is a properly
compiled executable, (3) is executable, (4) is executable by the user
ID you are using?

Please do a 'file ./ndc; ls -l ./ndc'.  If you can't answer the above
questions from the results, please post the results here.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B