More backround: Interesting problem.

tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com tmaestas at dnsconsultants.com
Wed Apr 4 04:18:21 UTC 2001

	The gtld servers still have an A record for dossmarketing.com
	pointing to 207.53.161.99:

	dig @a.gtld-server.net any dossmarketing.com +norec yields:

; <<>> DiG 9.1.1 <<>> @a.gtld-servers.net any dossmarketing.com +norec
;; global options:  printcmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 3, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 2

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;dossmarketing.com.		IN	ANY

;; ANSWER SECTION:
dossmarketing.com.	172800	IN	NS	S.NS.VERIO.NET.
dossmarketing.com.	172800	IN	NS	A.NS.VERIO.NET.
dossmarketing.com.	172800	IN	A	207.53.161.99

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
dossmarketing.com.	172800	IN	NS	S.NS.VERIO.NET.
dossmarketing.com.	172800	IN	NS	A.NS.VERIO.NET.

;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
S.NS.VERIO.NET.		172800	IN	A	192.67.14.15
A.NS.VERIO.NET.		172800	IN	A	129.250.35.31

;; Query time: 930 msec
;; SERVER: 192.5.6.30#53(a.gtld-servers.net)
;; WHEN: Tue Apr  3 21:16:44 2001
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 155

	This is probably old glue.  You will need to get your
	registrar to remove this record.

-Tim