is DDNS for me?

Maximo Ramos maximo at violadores.org
Wed Apr 4 18:17:48 UTC 2001

Thanks for your answer, but I already know that

This is the bind mailing list and I was asking for a solution with
that. In fact, my friend was using first dhis.org, then it closed,
after that some service from penguinpowered.com, but it was closed
recently.

That is why I sent my post to the bind mailing list.

thanks anyway