More backround: Interesting problem.

nicolew at icehouse.net nicolew at icehouse.net
Wed Apr 4 22:43:26 UTC 2001

Thanks for all of the responses, but I did get the one I was looking for. When
CCNETs registered the domain, they also registered it as a host with the ip
address I listed as being the wrong one. I had run into this pretty early on in
the process, but no one would listen to me. Finally, with substantial evidence
and several people to back me up..NSI did cave and listened to what I had to
say (you can bet I'll be asking for people by name the next time I have to
speak with NSI about anything).

Needless to say, I haven't gotten a response yet on my host record deletion.
But, I am hopeful.

Thanks again for all of your help everyone.

Nicole