is DDNS for me?

Maximo Ramos maximo at violadores.org
Thu Apr 5 01:06:56 UTC 2001

Hi!!

ok, it is my understanding that for security reasons I should created
a subzone like "dyn.mydomain.com" and allow *only* my friend to update
certain records in that zone. I got it.

now, he is not just a friend, he is MY friend :) so it would be ok to
share the secret key TSIG with him.

thanks for all your responses, but as in my other post, I am not clear
about what program he may use to update "dyn.domain.com" and in what
operating systems.

Best regards to all!