Need help on: "world-writable" warning...

Danny Mayer mayer at gis.net
Fri Apr 6 17:17:55 UTC 2001

Don't worry about it. The NT code doesn't know how to deal with NTFS if that's

the file system that the drive is using.  It doesn't matter what ACL's you
use,
you will still see this message.  The code needs to get fixed to do this
right, but
it hasn't been done.  If this is a FAT disk, then the message is correct.

        Danny